The 21st century has welcomed the concept of digitization and technological revolution with open arms. Whether we talk about small-scale setups or large scale businesses, today each of them shows some form of online presence, this brings in credibility factor into the venture.
Now that it has been measured that the presence of businesses online accumulated not only adds the credibility benefit but also increases the audience reach. Today the marketing mechanism has upgraded to newer ways of marketing by adapting Digital marketing and its benefits.
Here is how Digital Marketing can bring benefit into your business in 10 ways.
1. Expand the reach of your brand and services: With the arrival of technology and internet advancement the social media giants like Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat have plunged the marketing business. Going with the digital wind and promoting the brands and services online today has become the fastest way to reach the targeted audience.
2. Equal resources available to all: Earlier it happens that the smaller companies have to perform their marketing under defined resources as marketing requires a hefty amount of funding. But not anymore with Digital Marketing, as it provides small, medium and large scale businesses with a chance to compete and attract customers with the same availability of resources, that were previously available to only large corporations when digital marketing was not active.
3. Digital Marketing is more cost-effective than Traditional Marketing: Often small businesses own a small fraction of resources and even lesser capital. In such a case, Digital Marketing is a boon for them which provides the relatively small amount of funding and resources with wider reach results. 40% of businesses claim considerable savings after switching to Digital Marketing trends.
4. Handy traffic monitoring and live conversation: The other and the most important benefit of promoting business online is that it provides a live analytics and viewers. Therefore, the effect of incoming traffic can be monitored easily with reliable results. There are also various tools available to augment your promotion under Digital Marketing like SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMM (Social Media Marketing), Email Marketing etc.
5. Generate better revenues: It has been observed that small and medium enterprises using digital marketing techniques will have 3 times better chances of expanding their reach and workforce. Also, companies using digital marketing strategies tend to produce twice times better revenues than those working without digital marketing.
6. Covers a wide range of reach: Technological evolution brings the smartphones in every hand. Today 91% of adults in the US always have their mobile within reaching distance. Hence in such a scenario digital marketing caters to a reach which is beyond the scale of traditional marketing.
7. Building Brand Reputation: When your brands appear on every other device and renowned platforms, a name of trust gets automatically engaged to your brand and service.
8. A smart way to provide better ROI for your Marketing investments: The primary target behind marketing is to raise the level of sales, whether done by traditional media advertisements or by Digital Marketing. However, it has been observed that Digital Marketing has a better steady flow to track targeted traffic and sales and lead generation. The more the traffic, the more is the business at your doorstep and the more is the ROI.
9. A faster way to earn customer trust: Digital media runs on the social media platform, and has been liked and reviewed by customers globally. Because of being social proof and testimonial filled, consumers find it easy to trust a particular brand or services. In a survey, it has been concluded that 90% of respondents said they would trust a brand with more feedbacks and people reach.
10. Digital Marketing keeps you in the race: Last but not the least, Digital Marketing provides you with a with a way of survival in the competitive world.
Hence, Digital Marketing can be a proven success tool with which a strategic marketing technique could be driven to engage more customers and increase the geographical span of the business. To learn more about it and get on board with Digital Alert.