Shopify is a popular (and most well-liked by users) e-commerce platform that allows to build and manage online stores. The solution is easy to use and set up. It lets you choose from 100+ ready-made templates and lets you customize your storefront as well. Basically, you just need to upload your content like photos and descriptions, and the platform will take care of the rest.
- With this solution, you will get plenty of features useful in retail like reports, marketing, SEO, analytics or email templates.
- Shopify offers 70 payment gateways (credit cards are also accepted). It will handle taxes, adjusting them automatically to a particular country.
- Moreover, you can choose from many foreign languages that will let you do business in different countries. It will enable you to accept orders from any place in the world.
- Thanks to a built-in mobile commerce shopping cart, customers can buy from you using their phones and tablets.
- The blogging feature allows developing your site; you can write articles create lookbooks and initiate discussions, etc.
- In addition, the platform helps you boost your sales by recovering abandoned shopping carts. Basically, it will send emails to customers who didn’t complete their purchase that will remind them about their carts.
- Also, the platform provides hosting meaning that the brand will handle all technical issues related to running your shop.